Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Rather, I wonder what bizarre circumstances lead to necrophilia?
Perhaps because he was persecuted, the only time he feels at peace around other people is when they're dead? He did say that the heroine was most precious when she was silent.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter

@Psychronia I think she calls it that, but it is only the MC from the game that he Kills fucks and preserves in ice. He is so in love with her and only her he was willing to go that far for one go.... I think he just went to crazy for her and in the game if you string him along or w.e and deny him that gets you that particular ending or w.e. It also has to do with the Princess basically knowing all the right things perfectly that probably ended up contradicting his broken logic which is why he preferred her silent lol

Idk, Leonhart looks too old for her. I hope she'll end up with someone else.

Double-page supporter
@MarqFJA87 "...or an irredeemable villain." Why did you have to jinx it? Even if he might not exactly be like that now, he could very easily end up like that. It makes so much sense it's sad. :(

Aggregator gang
Future reminder that Leonhart is worst boy by a country mile.

Contributor
Little did you suspect that your dear princess had mandatory home economics classes in another life!

I love how isekai take every opportunity to try to elevate the most mundane of our everyday skills. Its just so cheerfully ridiculous. XD

Dex-chan lover
Ok this world does indeed suck...

I always hate faded magic worlds where they have sucked out the wonder of it or confined it to very specific individuals.

Contributor
@Aslinn Personally, I would love to play a VN like this, especially since... y'know, it sounds like a fun game to play with all the quirky characters.

she's slowly getting all the capture targets to like her -w- (hopefully not her brother though..that'd be weird)

Users who are viewing this thread