Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 1 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
It's been 4 months and i completely forgot about this

Yesssssssssss~! I've been desperately waiting for the next Rosemarie chapter! After constantly reading and rereading the novel I've become completely addicted to the series! XD

Wha?! I feel attacked by Lutz's cuteness! (๑→‿←๑) why! I'm dying, he's so cute~

Group Leader
THE PUNI GODDESSES HAVE BLESSED USSSSSSSS

omg I've been waiting for the next chapter of this forever. QvQ So glad it updated!!

A princess has royal guards at hand and she has to " do everything she can" by herself.

Okay, I'm ditching this. Thought I'd give it a try since this is one of my favorite novels, but the art really makes the story bland. The mangaka gives a poor picture of the scenes of the novel. This is suppose to be one of the sugar-induced-tooth-rotting event of the first arc and they made it SO flat. Nope, that's it. I'm sticking to the novel.

Double-page supporter
"Even I have the right to choose" with that art was one of the best of this chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Psychronia : Back in ch 5 Cooking Stove mentioned how they're able to sense malice of others and how Marie's words had no lies in them.

Basically him talking about food is actually referring to her.
In all likelihood, the original Lutz became attached to her because she treated him nicely even if there's some lies to her.
So the revelation that all those were lies hit him hard, after finally opening his heart up only to get crushed like that.

But now, in this time line, he met Marie, who from his view is pure, honest (even about her fear of their power), kind, and make delicious sweets.
So after having experienced this, the maid's attempt to approach him just made him notice her lies instead of her trying to be nice to him.

tl;dr the original Lutz ate a meat that he thought was acceptable and got food poisoning, while this Lutz get served delicious HANDMADE isekai snacks by a princess.

Fed-Kun's army
omg i missed that this updated!!! i've been waiting, i'm happy. lmao that was a total 180 between last chapter's lutz and this one's, it's kinda hilarious. looking forward to rosemarie's upcoming adventure into the world of espionage (i mean it seems like it's going that way? i haven't read the novel)

Wow I couldn't remember any of this unless I saw the necklaces and it jogged my memory of who the F they were lol.

Fed-Kun's army
betting everything that the guy who seduced the servant is the knight commander the princess likes

surprised i actually remembered everybody lol. Hobby: fantasizing lol ahahah

Dex-chan lover
Well, rose is smol, cute, and fluffy, even i want to chomp her.

w15.jpg

Supporter
This turn out much better than I expected from another female MC isekai

Users who are viewing this thread