Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
This reincarnated princess surely not striking down any flags today as well

It’s okay I’m crying too, lol this is so sweet I hope the three of them can stick together forever😭❤️

Dex-chan lover
This girl is going to have an army of men by the time she's old enough for that knight.

The reunion was very cute though.

GDI THIS IS SO CUTE OMG!!! ♥♥♥

Such a wholesome and heartwarming chapter!! I'm glad they're back again! Now I'm curious if she'll end up in a reverse harem or target the commander instead.

She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz. She better go for Lutz.

Lutz my favorite love interest. I see that unbuttoned shirt, he knows what he’s doing

Do you not see that harem tag in the theme section? Of course she's going for reverse harem and I'm all for it!!!

Contributor
@Verose nah, I think we ca still have a necrophiliac yandere moment, something like "I can't afford to live without you"

Fed-Kun's army
By this point I've already forgotten that she's trying to avoid death flags. Girl is building her harem. Slowly but surely.

Users who are viewing this thread