Tensei Oujo wa Kyou mo Hata wo Tatakioru - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

omg this been so long since this updated. thank you for the update! i enjoy stories like this so keep up the good work guys! 😊

Dex-chan lover
Wow she actually spilled the beans without skipping over it.

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOOOOOOO End of volume 2 :'(

As odd as the ship is currently, I hope the Leon ship becomes real (once she's a bit older)

Dex-chan lover
@Liquidxlax @Nogoodimaginativename
Fortunately not, manga adaptation is still ongoing. Manga Vol 3 is already out with an expected Vol 4 coming later this year.
https://www.cmoa.jp/title/153504/vol/3/

Just need to wait for translators to get the next volume.

@Nogoodimaginativename
The Rosemarie x Leon ship is pretty much solidified as of the latest webnovel chapters, although the courtship is still subtle and slow.

Thank you so much for updating!
Rose x Leon ship is sailing, but please do so very slowly.

Thank you so much for updating ❤
Side note but the manager of the artist is so weird like why would you want to draw a CHILD in a swimsuit or disguised as a bunny girl ????? 💀

@mukade
"Bruh, so he's really the ML? Why couldn't it be one of the boys around her age? smh"

I've read the light novel a long time ago and she just has a crush on him because all the other leads are too weird for her taste but her affection is not reciprocated (thank god) and as far as I've went into the story none of the guys has been presented as the lead. Which I think is for the best considering that she has the body of a young girl (so it'd be hella creepy if the adults around her were attracted to her 💀) but actually is older than that (she was a high school student in her previous life or something like that) so she can't date the "boys around her age" either.

@NoxDWN yeah, I remember that she wanted nothing to do with the other leads because they were all nuts, but since she's striking down all the death flags it looks like they'll turn out alright.

I have no idea how old Lutz and Theo are supposed to be (14? 15?), but it seems like it would still be a less uncomfortable age gap (Leon already looked like a full grown adult at the start when she was like 7), and especially considering that it doesn't look like she matured mentally at all during the time she was Rose (I mean, at least to me her mental age doesn't seem to be that of an adult woman), which is usually the case when it comes to these stories where the heroine becomes a loli. It's like the authors think the creepiness of a relationship with a much older male will disappear if the girl is an isekai'd/reincarnated woman even though they still act like their physical age.

But yeah, I agree that whoever she picked as the ML it could still be seen as disturbing depending on how you look at it.

Users who are viewing this thread