Tensei Reijou wa Shomin no Aji ni Uete Iru

This seems like an extremely rushed and cringe-inducing version compared to the novel version, which I've read to death. Might have to reread the novel version to cleanse the mental palate.

Extremely fast-paced compared to the nice flow of the novel, but Mashiro's amazingly cute charms are real eye candy in the recent chapters!

this is so funny oh my god
masashiro and kurogins relationship really drives it home for me its so funny each time they fight lol

I want more adorable bear screen time. God that fluffy bastard stole my heart

why not threat the royal family, the sacred beast will destroy the country if the royal family still force marriage? it's an easy solution right?
the royal family should respect the contractor of sacred beast if they believe if there is blessing for their country from sacred beast

im ok with the story, but the boys (the chef and the crown prince) with quite the age gap BLUSHING AT AN 8 YEAR OLD?????

(you can say that shes 'an adult' but these boys dont know that and all they see is a child i-)

I hate that fucking trap word. Really. Is there another thing you can replace it with? Because it's a disgusting term.

uwu

all the uwus and fwuffs and cuteness in these past couple of chapters... really melts away the stress. Thank you so much for posting.

Group Leader
So... it seems like her reverse harem is mostly part-time fluffs.

wait a minute yall read that
"I like you"
so does it mean what I think it means
lol I'm barely seeing the reverse harem tag

Users who are viewing this thread