Tensei Ryoushu no Yuuryou Kaitaku: Zense no Kioku o Ikashite White ni Tsutometara, Yuunou na Jinzai ga Atsumari Sugimashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - The Surv…

Dex-chan lover
wow there's so much wrongness in this fucking manga just to elevate the recruitment post of the mc. imagine you being a hero and there's just silver coins with no rations of mf food but just HERBS wtf lmao ESPECIALLY THE MF WEAPON BRO she was sent there to ice the demon king by using a tooth pick loooool wtf is wrong with this kingdom, even the king was almost persuaded to abandon the throne for that recruitment offer

ah fuck the japanglish is back again goddamn

Aggregator gang
wow there's so much wrongness in this fucking manga just to elevate the recruitment post of the mc. imagine you being a hero and there's just silver coins with no rations of mf food but just HERBS wtf lmao ESPECIALLY THE MF WEAPON BRO she was sent there to ice the demon king by using a tooth pick loooool wtf is wrong with this kingdom, even the king was almost persuaded to abandon the throne for that recruitment offer

ah fuck the japanglish is back again goddamn
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. A few coins, no food, a wooden sword and to top it off the hero has no armor at all. She's dressed like some random town girl. lol

Dex-chan lover
Yeah it's pretty ridiculous. A few coins, no food, a wooden sword and to top it off the hero has no armor at all. She's dressed like some random town girl. lol
ngl the no-armor flew right over my head automatically assuming it's a magic clothes considering it's the norm in every fantasy ever lol like unassuming clothes = OP specs but i also forgot that that type of specs only appears if it's a bikini armor smh i'm getting senile at the age of 20+ lmao

Users who are viewing this thread