Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu - Ch. 13.3 - 13.3

I was harsh at your first chapter, so please allow me to apologize and say that the translation has vastly improved afterwards.
Please don't apologize! It was my first translation so I knew there was going to be problems and mistakes, that's why I was glad to see all the comments critiquing it! It allowed me to learn and make the translations better for my next attempt!

Dex-chan lover
So it's barely chapter 13 and the MC already has six to eight potential wives, and three familiars. A navigation fairy, an reincarnated ancient black dragon, and a newborn divine beast Fenir.

Dex-chan lover
So it's barely chapter 13 and the MC already has six to eight potential wives, and three familiars. A navigation fairy, an reincarnated ancient black dragon, and a newborn divine beast Fenir.
There is a competition in isekai you know, like APPLYING FOR GOOGLE ( 3000000 applicants a year ).
You better speed run or else ... end up in 30 chapters or less, like than Daru banished party ( not an isekai btw but sucks plot ).

Dex-chan lover
Bruh, we straight speed running and majorly overdoing the typical isekai tropes. Summoning the ancient dragon was one thing, but author just straight up tossed in a fenrir...

Author needs to calm the F down lol

Users who are viewing this thread