Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu - Ch. 22

Dex-chan lover
Lucky it was Iris. She's a bit more resilient than the others.

So frog skin is used like croc skin.

Calling it a hunt when she calls it a game, and calling it a game when she retracts her statement. He's such a contrarian.

The pace still is what the pace is for this manga. It's quite unique.

Dex-chan lover
Also, you changed Lala to Lara in the same chapter, I'd advice that you read through your translations before you upload them, as this sort of error is easily fixable if you had read it first.

Dex-chan lover
mc, quick, tell her it is medicinal... lol
ksnip-tmp-g-CQFFO.png

ps, why does it feels like something is missing when he goes from skinning the frog, to the "preparation"

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda odd. Because making that kind of distinction would mean that you have not just a level in-general, but also a separate level for racial traits. And I'm not sure if frog fishing would be something that would level up only racial traits.
If I'm understanding correctly, it seems they have to hit level 10 to gain a class to level up.

As a side note
I have a vague recollection of a game that had seperate class and race levels, humans and elves gained different traits as the leveled for example.
That or it was a game where elf was a class locked to the elves, as I say, vague.

Dex-chan lover
It's kinda odd. Because making that kind of distinction would mean that you have not just a level in-general, but also a separate level for racial traits. And I'm not sure if frog fishing would be something that would level up only racial traits.
I got curious about this in the next chapter to do ChatGPT translation.
While it did come back "species level," I told it "That sounds a bit odd, is there a different translation for "species level"?" It came back with "species level," "race level," or "class level" and "given the context, class level sounds best."
That makes most sense to me, too, so I'll be reading "species level" as "class level" going forward :p

Users who are viewing this thread