Tensei Saki ga Zannen Ouji Datta Ken: Ima wa Fukkin 1-kai mo Dekinai kedo Yasete Isekai Sukuimasu - Vol. 4 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
So the princess and the duke's daughter are the official wives and the other three(+) will be concubines

Dex-chan lover
That whole interaction with the arachne kinda felt out of place, like the pages were out of order but I doubt they were. Still, good on this series for taking the actual harem route rather than backing down in the last minute.

Dex-chan lover
That whole interaction with the arachne kinda felt out of place, like the pages were out of order but I doubt they were.
I do like spider girl but is the pages correct? Seems messy.
More likely than not, it's the disjointed nature of the translation. I already advised the translator in one of the previous threads about how MTL like Google and DeepL handle context, but it seems my advice fell on deaf ears. I guess they thought my whole thing was much too ostentatious or highfalutin or something.

Dex-chan lover
Luke could very well tell the king the saddle was made by Navi. Why not? Everybody knows he summoned a fairy; it was a public summoning event. Navi keeps making stuff in the workshop, presumably more and more as time goes by, just like the whole spider silk thing is proving. The king, and others, ought to become increasingly curious about how Luke has the resources and connections to get things done in the foreign land. The fairy would be an extremely convenient explanation, in addition to being true, should the king ever try to verify it by asking her walking lie detector daughter. I don't really see the point of hiding it. I only see the positive aspects of revealing it to the king, or anyone trustworthy enough.

Dex-chan lover
"If you fail, humanity is doomed, no pressure, teehee pero."

Iris is always so expressive. She's fun.

Emilia's conflicted. It's nice to see she doesn't have an immediate reaction for or against like we usually see, but emotions going both ways, which is much more natural.

No need to worry about faction struggles. You'll have every woman in yours.

"Without Mifa's approval..."
"I'm fine with it."
Glad we got that solved.

So his father actually helped, for once. On accident.

It always look so awkward when those arachne monsters have partially human legs. This one just looks like a mostly human body with a spider as a tail.

"It's believed to be a demon rather than a magical beast, but it's actually a demon."
Translation?
"It wouldn't be a bad choice as a familiar..."
Why would you even think that, other than it might be an evil, uncontrollable demon?

Odd behaviour to fed the children with yourself. But not entirely out of reason. Some animals are weird.

She seems nice.

Signing an exclusive contract with a store seems like an odd choice.

That whole interaction with the arachne kinda felt out of place, like the pages were out of order but I doubt they were.
Yeah, it was a private conversation interrupting an official event, and not just some small talk on the side. I'm thinking the original had it in different places but it was crammed together to save space for this adaptation.

More likely than not, it's the disjointed nature of the translation.
I don't think so. Just the panels without text look out of place.

Aggregator gang
Don't let the spider girl die, spider girl is justice.
The described behaviour has only been observed in a few specific species and in most of them the female dies after giving birth anyway. In the remaining cases it's not well studied, the female might have been dying as well before being eaten. Most spiders don't nurture their young at all, an may in fact consume them themselves, as from a survival standpoint, an adult already capable of reproduction is far more important than an adolescent that is not.

Dex-chan lover
Looking at his past girlfriends, the man has a type. The princess should be happy, since she very much meets the mark.

Dex-chan lover
A quick timeskip was all it took to change an arachnophobe into a full spiderussy enjoyer

Users who are viewing this thread