Tensei-saki wa Moumoku Youjo deshita

Dex-chan lover
Only read if you have an unfulfilled torture fetish. The plot is as illogical and dumb as it gets. The character motivation make 0 sense for either of the characters.

Dex-chan lover
Only read if you have an unfulfilled torture fetish. The plot is as illogical and dumb as it gets. The character motivation make 0 sense for either of the characters.
How does it feel to have a complete inability to enjoy a fantasy drama that isn't 'the hero kicked me out but I'm much stronger than them' or 'I was framed for a crime so now I'm going around the world to get the Mcguffin and clear my name'

Dex-chan lover
This is a story about a cute little blind girl, that was despised by her father and brother. So they try to dispose of her in the most elaborate and extravagant way. She teams up with a big floof to find and reunite with her loving Onesan.

By chapter 15 just about everything is resolved and efectily changes to low quality Isekai saintest. I started reading this because it is the first series I have seen that had an mc with a disability. (I also liked the cutness, and mofumofu.) But all of that is gone now except the cute little girl, and frankly that isn't enough to balance anymore. This story had potential, but squandered it. There is no reason to read this.

Aggregator gang
uuuggghhh this one had so much potential too, it didnt like suddenly turn to shit but it lost its unique hooks and the main character's flaws. Now it's just a matter of how much they can milk her 'first time seeing' something/someone which is obviously only gonna be able to carry the manga so far.

Basically someone took a box of chocolate chip cookies but only put chocolate chips in the first cookie.

I'm not even sure why they bothered to do the whole blind thing in the first place. Even before they straight up cured it, there was not a single time in this series where we were shown a moment where she encountered any difficulties from being blind. For reasons beyond my understanding, the author decided to give her "magic sight" that just... let her see.

Dex-chan lover
Eh... it was okay until they magically cured the only interesting and somewhat unique part of it.

All the hate-on comments, and the manga still has an on-site rating of 8+/10... Some people just can't be satisfied and will whine about the littlest thing.
Honestly, the changes in characters as the story progresses show that the story is close to it's climactic ending. Short, sweet, and to the point. It'll probably end with the MC becoming a saintess, yes, and probably being engaged to some lovely being, and either becoming a princess or something like Mercedes Lackey's Black Swan... which was a pretty nice read.

Pretty pointless. She's already cured of her blindness and all characters have nonsensical motivation. Can't recommend reading

Users who are viewing this thread