Tensei Shachiku no Cheat Saien - Ban'nou Skill to Benri na Tsukaima Yousei wo Kushishitetara, Kidzukeba Tairiku Ichi no Seisan Kyoten ga Dekiteita - …

Dex-chan lover
"Flight seems like the way to go under water" - I just can't with this series, my head hurts every time I read a new update.

Supporter
Even our MC isn't sure what this monger is talking about:
image.png

How can you tell that he's got amber eyes? They're X'd out!

Dex-chan lover
I love how this kind of manga makes something like brewing beer seem as easy as heating a cup of tea in the microwave.

Dex-chan lover
Kinda funny that the author/artist kind of gave up on the fantasy setting there. Giant squid? Sure that's a kraken, but then every other fish is just like a normal one found on Earth down to the bane of quick fishing, the Smelt. Put a bluegill in there and you'll have every fisherman's nightmare when it comes to trying to catch anything else.

Dex-chan lover
"Flight seems like the way to go under water" - I just can't with this series, my head hurts every time I read a new update.
tbf, when it comes to magic, flight in the air and flight underwater could easily be the same thing, it's just movement magic under a different density medium.

Double-page supporter
Always appreciate them ending info cards. So far this series has followed its name so long as we don't have a demon lord to kill i will continue to follow it

Don't forget that this guy has only been in another world for less than a week
F7kP3Ti.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread