Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - I Was Reincarnated

yeah thats smart lets practice magic for the first time by using fire magic surrounded by books inside a library >.>

Sigh... I think this is going to be a story about an inordinately dense protagonist...

Fed-Kun's army
I don't get why these stories always use fire for the first basic magic. Sure, it's flashy and would clearly be magic if it came from nowhere, but something like a ball of light would be better and safer.

Dex-chan lover
@sparrow34 - On Earth: MC is unusually good-looking, and his looks are similar to his dad. But because his dad abandoned MC and his mother when MC was a very small child, MC's mother hates MC's dad and his face.
This was very traumatic to MC, so he believes he is unattractive, and interprets events around him in such a way as to reinforce this belief.
Now that the MC has reincarnated, his father seems to have the same face, and it looks like young William Beryl will grow to have the same face, and is likely to keep misunderstanding.

@Tairo
this is me talking out of my ass but I would say that when people imagine "power" and "magic" fire would be one of the first images or at the very least one of the most frequent

Dex-chan lover
I mean at first I thought oh great one of those characters who tries to deny the obvious but never mind that’s pretty justified

Users who are viewing this thread