Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 3 Ch. 18 - Abi

Group Leader
@Kyujyu
well... I have some bad news for you (from the group website)
Announcement!!! We really need a new translator for this series. If we do not get a translator, unfortunately we will have no choice but to drop this series. It’s not realistic to keep working on this series if we no longer have staff for it.
source
(it would've been nice to include this in the release so more ppl are aware of it)

Group Leader
@ArdentChaos we all have lives and unfortunately can’t always work on it 24/7. Getting raws was the tough part I would say and the main reason for the delay. Be glad it wasn’t longer.

@Jeole we haven’t dropped it yet. But realistically speaking if you don’t want long delays like months or even a year, we need help. True, thanks for spreading the word!

@Kyujyu we don’t drop things as long as our staff wants to work on it. But we need help. We need a new translator. Spread the word!

Group Leader
@hawkeye312 yeah I wasn't saying it was dropped, but the message clearly said that it will if no translator is found (which I guess it has been month that it is needed). So I got little hope for it. I just wanted Kyujyu to not get too much hope ^^.
Can't translate tho, but maybe someone who reads the release not from the group website could help :D

maybe see with the spanish->english translator that started working on his own in this serie? It's not a raw->english translation so yeah... but I would be better than nothing? Maybe do V2s if you got a japanese->english translator? At least there would be english version of it with a good quality raw/clean/ts.

Group Leader
@Jeole we have tried contacting him! Hopefully we can get a response and we can work together and release more of this series together. ?

Dex-chan lover
@Jeole that spanish guy? his translation is preety shit though so if you guys want him, make sure your Proofreader isn't sleeping and stocked up with coffee, just to make sure no spanish ! gets thru

Group Leader
@wolvenworks I can't really judge the translation quality itself, but I was proposing that so we avoid the shitty clean/typesetting (with the spanish '!' etc xD). So... yeah, that was the idea ^^'.
I messaged him when he released his work proposing some help with typesetting, got no answer *shrug*

Dex-chan lover
@Jeole anyway i hope you guys release more soon. at least catch up to the spaniard. 7 months is too long for my good heart

Group Leader
I got in contact with our translator, so we might have more releases soon.

Double-page supporter
That's a very shit school huh? A demon shows up and no guards go check, the teachers just leisurely talking with no power to defend their students... pretty messed up that they send nobles there.

Instead of helping fight the demon. They just decide to watch?

reason to drop this manga : +5

Aggregator gang
I know that thing was a legendary demon or something,
but MC is literally the son of a duke. There's literally no one to even try to protect him?

Omg... are adults in this story dumbass? Will's parent and teacher not questioning will's power or take further measures is weird enough...... now these teachers and principak just gonna watch a kid go toe to toe with a legendary demon? The hell man, before taling about the heir of a dukedom, that's a godam kid..... why the hell did they just watch and then give instruction from far away? There's 3 ADULTS can't 1 stay and explain from far and 2 go to the front? And that dman teacher who got a blaze for an eye.... did that body of his just for show? Damn it i started to like this manga but...... this chapter is a big f**king minus.....

Rant aside, thank you for the chapter!

So that evil man with black rob he hate will papa X3 poor will hope he will be okay.

Users who are viewing this thread