Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 3 Ch. 25 - A Man Named Spinel

Double-page supporter
What a retarded "villain" - just fucking kill the nobleman who hired you guys and you could escape. What a bunch of morons. Losing everything just because some greedy pig hired you. If they were even a tiny bit competent, they would've dealt with their employer ages ago.

Fed-Kun's army
Is this a sign that this manga is turning to a BL tease?

Dex-chan lover
hahaha suffer mc, learn that doing something you shouldn't come with consequences...

Dex-chan lover
Disobeyed father and went on a dangerous mission. Was forced to crossdress
C O N S E Q U E N C E S

Really mc? "Why disguise?" You ask? Someone whack this boy's head please

@Fui-nee

No, 'why bother with disguise' is correct. This gag (crossdressing disguise) is incredibly dumb.

MC is an impossibly powerful mage, who can hide his presence from trained assassins, casually turn invisible, and do other reality-bending things like teleportation. He doesn't really need to disguise himself.

That aside, with all that magic he somehow can't change his appearance at all, and on top of that is physically forced into this disguise?

It's bad story consistency and writing.

@Strowy I think they know that he's powerful but they don't know exactly how powerful he is or what is he capable of doing and with the fact that he is young and was reincarnated from world with no magic and he's stressed out, so it's possible that he himself forgot that he could use magic, probably that why they force him to gross dressing

My mind: Please... don't do it. don't do it, please...
Me: THAT'S RIGHT I HEARD THE STORY, ALL OVER AND OVER AGAIN...

so it's possible that he himself forgot that he could use magic

@MaNoChan I've actually seen this explanation used several times in manga, and it gets dumber every time I see it.

If someone from our world somehow got their hands on magic, the concern would be far less somehow forgetting they can do something like shoot fire from their hands, and more along the lines of developing enough impulse control to avoid solving every problem with a liberal application of Fireball.

@Strowy
It was shown (around chapter 8 I believe) that because he is still young, his physical body can't keep up with his magic abilities. Back then he even passed out from casting too much in quick succession.
I don't think that staying invisible for a long period of time is within his capacities at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread