Tensei Shichattayo (Iya, Gomen) - Vol. 4 Ch. 32 - Zirco's Strategy

Dex-chan lover
b1c.jpg

Dex-chan lover
this is why you should kill your opponent,
before he making damage to the property and the people around you..

Double-page supporter
How long is this shitty excuse of a villain-wannabe arc garbage going to last? He's not even a clever one, so why the fuck are they still dragging this shit onwards? Just fucking off him already and move on to the next one!

Thanks for the translation!
Hope the rest gets put out soon because I just read all of this in one go and I can't wait to see the ending to this

Dex-chan lover
A reminder they had a chance to leave earlier and only stayed to draw out the story.

Dex-chan lover
"hmm how should i defeat this enemy? i know, i'll let him put a slave collar on me". it's not that the villain is smart it's that the "good guys" are dumb as shit.

Literally the most retarded plan I've ever encountered. Escape? No way that's too easy we'll stay as prisoners! O I got slave collared? Hurr durr at least the big bad thinks his plan is going well. You being there changed nothing! Just effing leave! You got slave collared and all the other prisoners escaped. Which means if everyone had escaped then all that would have happened is you wouldn't have been slave collared. This author is a mental midget.

Thanks a lot for the translation 💞 can't wait for next update... And I want to see what will and his father will do.

Dex-chan lover
yeah they used cowardly tactics but look at yourself you cheater

Users who are viewing this thread