Tensei Shitara dai Nana Ouji datta node, Kimama ni Majutsu o Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 9 - Let's hunt Magical Beasts

Supporter
@Chawder25 that’s not too surprising. I’ve seen other series with a similar setting where the MC actually needs to invent them.

Dex-chan lover
bye bye majin, better learn to identifying yandere and not to provoke them

@Chawder25 actually, the first prototype of bra has been invented in 1859. Before, there was just a cloth to hide the chest or nothing under their clothes.

@Chawder25 oof get roasted by someone who likes history, also I'm still waiting for them to catch up with the raws, they're at 25 or 26 rn

Also, I really don't buy their reasons for having slow releases, as last time it was "really important test are coming up" when there weren't any as far as I could tell, and "not enough man power", now I'm not saying taking your time is nad, I'm just saying be upfront with us and dont lie.

Aggregator gang
I appreciate the chapter update but I wish someone else would just pick up this one, I really like it and the raws are way up ahead and I still don't know rune language.

Double-page supporter
This Pazuzu can't compare to the one from The Exorcist (but is it the one referred directly as the Mesopotamian demon?), I'm sorry.

@conscript117 with a 1 chapter update a month over here, you can probably learn the moon runes and catch up to the latest chapters before this one even comes close. gl 😘

Users who are viewing this thread