Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Ch. 145 - Stampede

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, K Manga has the series simulpubbed. While the newest chapter needs to be paid to read it, the prior three don’t - so you can read it through there if you so choose.
Thanks, but no I can't. Not until it's available in my region, at least.
image.png

Last edited:
Group Leader
that's all six of his siblings now
You mean that's seven of his siblings, we haven't met the second/fourth/fifth princesses or the fifth and six princes yet.

Prince​
Princesses​
First Prince Schneizel (Knight Commander/Strategist)First Princess Creuze (Knight Commander/Buff Dommy Mommy)
Second Prince Alberto (Possible Heir to the Throne)
Third Prince Zeroph (Alchemist/Mech Jockey)Third Princess Saria (Music Girl)
Fourth Prince Dian (Blacksmith)
Fifth Prince ???
Sixth Prince ???Sixth Princess Elise (Animal Girl)
Seventh Prince Lloyd (Eldritch Horror Loli-Shota)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The stampede is probably a prelude to the thing that was hinted to appear last chapter. It probably scared the wild life away.

Dex-chan lover
You mean that's seven of his siblings, we haven't met the second/fourth/fifth princesses or the fifth and six princes yet.

Prince​
Princesses​
First Prince Schneizel (Knight Commander/Strategist)First Princess Creuze (Knight Commander/Buff Dommy Mommy)
Fifth Prince ???
so there's still five more siblings??? god man, get off of her!
I kinda want to read the web novel now, but I won't cause I know it's just me craving more and the detailed art and wild colours of the manga would never be replaced by shitty machine translations
(but I peeked at the web novel anyway and it's still being updated, got a new chapter last week)

Dex-chan lover
I like how the new arcs are all like "yeah lloyd could instantly win the arc in 2 chapters, but that's not the point really"
Loyd and his life are simply the thread that stretches from start to finish, while the other characters act as the pins who create turning points weaving the thread into a piece of art.

Many stories follow this with an op character.

Dex-chan lover

Prince​
Princesses​
Fifth Prince ???
that type of labeling always confused me

Fed-Kun's army
This arc is a writing mistake :/
You cannot immediately start off a new arc like this, after having an incredibly long-winded arc. Ya need some buffers.

I've been complaining about the last few chapters, so I guess I won't be too excited to read this series for the foreseeable future. I'll just stop bitching about it here, it's all low hanging fruit anyway.
I kinda agree with you actually, i mean they HAD buffers to an extent between crazy sht, idk what happened here tho.

Dex-chan lover
i wonder if the series will ever touched on Lloyd's past life more and the reason why he's such a God after reincarnation.

I'm more interested in those than, yet another stronger enemy appears.

Group Leader
i wonder if the series will ever touched on Lloyd's past life more and the reason why he's such a God after reincarnation.

I'm more interested in those than, yet another stronger enemy appears.
It's briefly touched on in chapter 148.

Oh no, lloyd can do one man double chanting, so I guess he can quad chant now. The boss of this chapter is even more fucked
actually no, not unless he can do the chanting with his familiars while his hands are in that state. i think the whole point was that it adds more to his kit, but isn't actually a buff. but we will see

Users who are viewing this thread