Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Ch. 147

Dex-chan lover
I wonder what that masked guy saw in Lloyd. It's probably not magic power, and apparently he gets it from playing chess? Hmmm.
"Impossible to forget..."

You might wanna take that back bruh. That aside, is this the first time we got this info about him reincarnating? I never heard of it.
He got burned alive way back in chapter 1. Can't blame you though, it's barely mentioned since. I'm sure most people thought he got isekai'd.

Dex-chan lover
That aside, is this the first time we got this info about him reincarnating? I never heard of it.
Unless I misunderstand your question, this is not the first time we know about the reincarnation thing.

This series is named: "I Was Reincarnated as the 7th Prince so I Can Take My Time Perfecting My Magical Ability"
and the first chapter (titled: "I was reincarnated as the 7th Prince") shows us how he reincarnated within the first 8 pages.

Incidentally, this chapter's flashback is from page 3 of chapter 1.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
he didn't even care about him when it happened his only thought was since it is a duel he won't kill me so this is a good chance to see some magic

Wasn't he reborn around 6 years after his death? I'm almost certain that the period of time was mentioned in a previous chapter.

Group Leader
Wasn't he reborn around 6 years after his death? I'm almost certain that the period of time was mentioned in a previous chapter.
The first chapter doesn't say, it's just pre-Lloyd dying and waking up as Baby Lloyd, then instant 10 year timeskip

Dex-chan lover
Not exactly the same time, it looks like it's at least 20 years in the future going off of the comparisons of Revenant's past and present appearance.
Actually MC reincarnated almost immediately.
There is some bonus panels in Manga Volume 1, which show MC in his previous life still alive while some people around are talking about the 7th Prince going to be born soon.

Users who are viewing this thread