Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Ch. 155 - Record of Babylon's Struggles - Pt. 2

Dex-chan lover
Guisarme is quickly mastering efficient spellcasting, while Lloyd has gone full-tilt into wasteful expenditure
It'll be a splendid spectacle when these two clash again. But to be fair Lloyd has been mastering efficient spellcasting way before this though, remember that he's crammed tons of spells in small spaces until they turn out completely black, he also has three mouths to use for multi-incantations, while waving hand seal signs techniques plus using qi breathing. Oh, also a fricking Gurren Laggan which served as a ritual site/staff to amplify his spells lmao.

Dex-chan lover
It'll be a splendid spectacle when these two clash again. But to be fair Lloyd has been mastering efficient spellcasting way before this though, remember that he's crammed tons of spells in small spaces until they turn out completely black, he also has three mouths to use for multi-incantations, while waving hand seal signs techniques plus using qi breathing. Oh, also a fricking Gurren Laggan which served as a ritual site/staff to amplify his spells lmao.
You know Lloyd can prolly just channel some omega Genkidama without even having the peeps on the planet having to raise their hands, and then some. I'm assuming if he really wanted to, he could just blast the entire Milkyway with a swing of his hand.

But hey, I've liked Babylon since way back and Guisarme has this Mashiba Ryo-esque charm from Ippo. I can't blame the guy for having a nasty personality, but very likeable traits to compensate for being a douche.

Reactions: le3
Contributor
He's absolutely going to take control of the army.

For good or evil, who knows.

He's definitely going to get the Touhou experience though.

Dex-chan lover
Guisarme is quickly mastering efficient spellcasting, while Lloyd has gone full-tilt into wasteful expenditure
Lloyd doesn't need efficiency. he's just pure magic in physical form, there's no need for him to be efficient

This manga is making me crazy with how it has the greatest most detailed art I've seen this side of Berserk, but at the same time also has the art style of a 2 minute gag manga.
More like gag manga and hentai mixed into one🤣🤣

Users who are viewing this thread