Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Majin Attacks

Aggregator gang
If only the emmince of shadow had this kind of art style...perfect combination of fricking cool fight scene + hilarious comedy

Dex-chan lover
Oyoyoyoyoyoyoyyoyoyoyooyoyoyoyoyyyooooiiiooiooioioi !!!!!!!!! My wee wee hard for u maid sama!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Oh, wow, this is an excellent example of how changing the cover shown by default makes most people lose the manga entirely! I was like "huh, a reincarnation (tensei) manga I don't recognize? and at 10 chapters? Time to read some new trashekai I guess, I got the time anyway...", and then it turned out to be one I already read, just a new cover :p

Dex-chan lover
@aquatama I know, but the "tensei" in the title of a manga (which judging by the cover I had never seen before) made it my first thought. It is why I clarified in parantheses.

@feha how is this not an isekai? If it is he is was reborn rather than full on transported, I do consider those isekais personally.

Dex-chan lover
@Pyrogel iirc he was reincarnated into the same world he initially died in. So while it is another world from our perspective, that is only called "fantasy". The "Isekai" genre works from the mc's perspective.

Isekai is literally ”another world”. Same world is not an isekai
Tense is literally ”reincarnation”. Can be isekai, but not limited to it (even though the Isekai Tensei are most of the Tensei).

Users who are viewing this thread