Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - The Majin has been defeated...?

Tfw it's chapter 11 and people STILL don't get that the MC is a complete psychopath, even before reincarnating (See chapter 1, even in agonizing death he was in extasis due to "experimenting" the effects of magic).
Even if it HAD turned into a hentai situation he wouldn't have given a crap. Learning and using magic is his complete priority, more than the lives of anyone, including his own.
Next the MC will probably "play" with his new guinea pig Pazuzu a bit to test the magic in a more... practical way.

@Notsuki_Ame
So you're telling me
MC being like that is a likeable thing?
It's shoumen genre and he doesn't even care about anyone else
That's like slice of life+comedy with somehow smut and gore
Complete opposite.
Even if he doesn't care about anything else than magic and is secretly very cool, it doesn't make manga very fun and pleasent seeing how is he handling situations. He's simply mean.

Holy fuck! We were about to go down on some mind control, mind break, tentacles, ugly bastard, and gangbang if it wasn’t for the mc.

For those that got upset for mc letting the dude do some fanservice for us😏 remember that he actually doesn’t care. He would even let ntr happen if he can learn new magic, that’s how screwed up he is. Think of the mc like a psychopathic researcher who only cares about results and not the process to get there. Maybe he learns to care about others later but right now, he only wants magic. Even the reason why he even interfered with the battle was to learn the demon’s magic, he probably didn’t even care about the other people. If he did then he would’ve thought “this is perfect to test out that new healing magic i got the other day”. He’s fucked up, but at least he ACTUALLY cares about one thing and doesn’t get blinded by other stuff or his sense of emotions.

Power Uploader
@Ugga Even with 4 enhancing magic applied to his body at the same time he still got beaten by Silpha in chapter 1 and he got defeated again in c7 - somehow people forgot he's just a 10 years old kid.

I said earlier, but he more than likely OBSERVED and concluded that his base magic isn't enough to defeat Pazuzu even with everyone's support, and naturally he can't command Grim to help him as it'd expose his identity. So, he chose the logical solution, learn the new magic in order to use it against Pazuzu (namely, to cut off his infinite support of underlings). I believe him showing up at the last minute isn't a coincidence, he more than likely used his [Breathing] to keep track of his surrounding and decided to take action at the last possible second.

Double-page supporter
The artform reminds me https://mangadex.org/title/39447/is-it-odd-that-i-became-an-adventurer-even-if-i-graduated-from-the-witchcraft-institute

That too is cute mixed with gorey mess.

Oh yay another manga where monsters and bad guys get more intimate with the main girls (or any girl for that matter) than MC ever will

Dex-chan lover
Yo what's this artist's other penname? Asking for no particular reason.

@Gidory What gave you that idea?

Double-page supporter
YES YES YES YES. . . ! ! !

Next chapter please! 🌟

Fed-Kun's army
@Amefern_Orchid Anything is hentai worthy. But yeah, the art is sexy. I had this suspicious feeling that the artist, has drawn an ero-manga before

Contributor
First time in the series that I was this disappointed in the mc... fucking ignores it when some trash sexually harasses his ultra cute maid...

@abc1230

You're right. His only motivation is learning new magic. He doesn't give a damn about people unless it hampers his ability to learn magic. That's the running gag. It's the primary joke. It's the basis for our chaste hero trope in this ecchi Manga (besides his physical age). You came out to correct me, but all you did was give his back story and gave another selfish reason to let his close friends, family and servants suffer. None of that changes his actions or inaction.

@Legion In a hindsight, no, I was not correcting you at all. But I was just telling you that what you consider morally right may not be morally right for some other person.

I was reading a translation of an ancient book written by a legendary strategist. In that book he wrote that if you are in crisis give up on your wealth, then on your wife and family and save yourself. Many may not like it but it was truth of his age.

Yes, MC had powers but he did not have a single mean to defend against the Miasma, please don't ignore this fact. While everyone was fighting he did not let anyone die, no one died in the fight till now, and did not enter the fight early because he was learning about Majins power. His family suffered, yes, but atleast they are saved in a situation where none of them could have been left alive if he did not decode the miasma.

One more thing, the MC here is more akin to a researcher but still he is a human, don't demand him to be god and save everyone by just saying some words. He is not a God.

@Izaya_Onisai I don't remember the novel having this horny demon. I think it's more of the mangaka's interpretation than anything else. (basically it was the artist that was horny, not the author)

Users who are viewing this thread