Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Majin is Panicking

Double-page supporter
@gregger god could help him with just being there but they won't cause it means changing his target to them cause they are gods. It might still fail though considering he still want the experiment and would not let it go.

Is that even possible for a fuckin humans brain?
If you want to comparison, just take a big book or novel, and read it all out in a minute, yes, I'm talking about a whole book in a minute and speaking it verbally out loud by mouth

Pazuzu's life force: completely erased after 1 minute
Lloyd: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jj_AyUKLeno
Little note: the video is only 24 minutes and 15 seconds long 🤪

Now this is how you do a magic bombardment, not some simple explosion like most manga, put in some Doctor Strange type shit in there

I really loved the magic spell, it’s so strong that it gave me hallucinations of colored pages manga lmao

@RonBWL
Those types of people are everywhere. Someone on the outside with no skill, knowledge, or experience think things are easier than they are. Just ignore them.

wow Grim's mouth is foaming like crazy, i would believe it if Grim somehow died because chanting overload

Users who are viewing this thread