Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - The Majin is Panicking

I love how these spells even broke the black and white colors up into all colors there are. Amazing. I can not wait, till he finds a god interesting and notices that they are arrogant assholes.

Double-page supporter
Lol now I see why this fucker was a commoner in his past life, no way a human should have this kind of power.

The gods of this world made him a commoner with no magical power for a reason, that much is clear.

My only question is what insane trickster force or mad eldritch thing decided to give him magic this go around?

The gods of this world don't come down from their heaven. They are afraid.

Supporter
So without our MC that majin would have won and become king, if this impossible force was what it took to stop it.

Aggregator gang
@Marco_Hueber I doubt it was a couple of levels higher as it was just a fireball like the one he showed his brother combined with a waterball. It's just combining the magics made them more potent. But it did seem more powerful than the high level base stuff he's rapid firing now. Maybe if he stopped putting dimensional barriers around majins we could get a better look at the damage potential

Double-page supporter
"Magic immunity? Nah, it's probably magic resistance."

*proceeds to test his theory*

@Jiggle_Physicist Right... it was only water and fire on chapter 2... but I feel like he used way more Mana on that fire and water spell, he was sweating quite a lot while chanting, but now he seems perfectly fine. Maybe he's limiting the amount of stacking to make sure the Majin doesn't die too quickly, even if it seems like he was instakilled by those first 240 spells. If there are devices to measure the amount of Mana and somehow, just somehow they don't break while measuring Lloyd's Mana, if an average magician has 1000 Mana, what would Lloyd's Mana pool be? 1 trillion?

Users who are viewing this thread