Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 14 - Wrapping Up

I'm just saying, I really love the artist's drawing style. LMAO
I never understand the reasoning behind people that want their drawing characters to be ugly.

Double-page supporter
Hey man. This ain't "peak" quality or sophistication but just enjoyment, and that's all good.

Woooohhh. More! More! More!

Thanks for the translations

Reactions: le3

Nep

Dex-chan lover
DAGA KOTOWARU!

@xp32 Either because they are lazy/ their art is terrible or because they think its funny. Like kind of people that make those... giant half naked purple/green fat blobs with horns + derp face in online games.

Lol rip Lloyd creating an opportunity for his brother to become Kong and Alberto was like lololol nah fam and skipped away🤣

Dex-chan lover
Just why do isekai protagonists try to act like some weakling all the time! Saying the want a quite peacefull life with no responsibility when the show offs also have the same life! All it does is invite shit talk and bullying for being “weak”! It’s a fine thing sure but it’s too much now it’s a annoying cliché now! F ranks, kicked out, giving credit to others! And end up living the exact same life even after power reveal!

Users who are viewing this thread