Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - On the way to hunt Magical Beasts

Double-page supporter
Brother seems to have a trauma, surely he didnt get kidnapped by girls before? XD

Lately I have started to see this pedo-shota isekai novels... new trend? Or im just late to the viewing party?

Aggregator gang
I fully understand why or whatever. But why do they never choose the first harem member, super hot maid/servant ever? I mean they're always right there and super hot, stop fucking around with some other bitches I bet the maid nasty af. Plus she knows you the longest so like you got that bond on top of it.

Contributor
@dudewithmagic It's the "never settle for the first choice, cause something better may come along later" mentality that both men and women have. Apparently it's prevalent in Japan, that's why their birthrate is currently fucked.

@Tnyhy The adult men aren't doing their jobs, so they have to train the children early to preserve the Japanese bloodline.

Double-page supporter
I love the art on that werewolf, it looks like something out of Bloodborne.

Dex-chan lover
I felt sorry for the horses this whole chapter. Their expressions cracked me up though...

Users who are viewing this thread