Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

@Adaxt965 it's called "loli-shota" and is being used as a point of emphasis for how ridiculously overpowered he is. The fact that the majin turned into a cute goat animal and how the maids act around him is also all to feed into this notion of "he's so cute and innocent" *sweeps away the magic books on curse and hex magic*

Usually I'd hate the entire loli-shota gag, but it works well with the purposely overdone comedy style of the manga.

I fell I've read quite a bit to claim that this manga reeks of nothing but perversion. From Lolita, shota, to pedophile. I've seen a lot of perverted manga, but the tone and style of this one tests me a bit. I cant say I like it very much overall.

@ReficuLSolbaiD
thanks for the info. didnt know there was such a thing as "loli-shota". you do have a point as the mc is kind of
sadistic as seen when he was experimenting with magic

This is quite interesting, op loli-shota with a little sadistic behavior-
i've been looking for something like this for a while now lmao

reu

Dex-chan lover
More than 100 people have rated this 1/10...
Shit like this is why genocides happen

Guys, why does it seem that by the raws, that the Manga seems better than the Light Novel?

Dex-chan lover
This is so dumb that it just works. Would not call it 'great' though, besides the art. Art is fantastic.

Dex-chan lover
I fell I've read quite a bit to claim that this manga reeks of nothing but perversion. From Lolita, shota, to pedophile. I've seen a lot of perverted manga, but the tone and style of this one tests me a bit. I cant say I like it very much overall.
I hope the artist and readers can find peace.

Dex-chan lover
been a while since the last update...

Guys, why does it seem that by the raws, that the Manga seems better than the Light Novel?
artistic liberty. or artist is just really good. isekai smartphone also has the same thing where the LN art looks like touhou fanart in comparison to the manga (and the anime somehow having better art than the manga which is highly unusual for anime adaptations)

(and then you have cases like Youjo Senki where the LN looks gritty and unhinged, the manga is god-tier to the point you can't understand how such a masterpiece was not hung on the Louvre to be lauded by all art fans, and the anime looks like a 5-minute whackjob outsourced from an underpaid intern who, pitifully, has never seen the manga.)

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, the title 'Tensei Shitara' plus the cover of the 10th volume. I thought this was Hakuro's spinoff or something.
52813142221_0f75abd21a_o_d.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Who ever draw this is a pedophile and don't know bow spells work.
I'm not going to debate the first point, but... do you know how spells work? I'd like a short tutorial if you have one.

Users who are viewing this thread