Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

@einjineer for comedic purposes?
Actually that dose sound like a reasonable explanation, this also dose have the comedy tag as well.

@amaterasu816
good job summing up the 100% sus thing with this manga so well.

I think they want to make another Mushoku Tensei, unfortunately its not going to work.

i get a strong magi's aladdin vibe plus black summoner from the MC but the art is so awkward. MC looks like a forced shouta that looks like a girl and the face in some of the panels has some really weird proportion. But i'm enjoying the batshit crazy magic shenanigan here

Dex-chan lover
Gorgeous artstyle, interesting characters, good pacing (so far)
10/10 must read

Group Leader
The plot progression is shit, the worldbuilding is meh and the MC can just break whatever he wants out of nowhere. BUT THERE'S SO MUCH PASSION PUT INTO IT THAT I ALMOST DON'T CARE. You can genuinely feel the author going ham every chapter that I'm almost willing to forgive the poses he draws the MC in. To me this manga is oozing so much personality. It's not like it's terribly original there's just so much style to it that it's easy to forgive how shitty the writing is.

Another wonderful piece of garbage from fantasy manga.

If you are fine with the borderlime genderbender MC. Then this manga is a shame to miss on. Definitely into my fav

This is amazing I had a lot of fun reading it and it’s an op main character done right and lots of great fan service 10/10 from me 😩👍

Users who are viewing this thread