Tensei Shitara Dainana-ouji Dattanode, Kimama ni Majutsu wo Kiwamemasu

this seems like your usual 6.0/5.0 rating manga, but for some reason it seems like it's enchanted with magic to make you feel its better than you think. its good, 8.0

Double-page supporter
Fucking deserved, Ch 13 gonna be "Femboy Shota tortures Retarded Demon"

So far nothing special,,
just OP shota walking around on fast pace

Then again it's still Early Chapters

Oh, and that shota MC head is screwed up,
but he probably not realize it, maybe ever

The art ticks me off and the irrational cute radiation disturbs me.

However, it knows what it’s doing when it does this. I honestly hated this manga when the first few chapters were released, as if it were another junkfood overpowered MC manga, but just like 100 girlfriends, the execution is pretty damn perfect. It doesn’t try to be anything else, so don’t take this too seriously because I don’t think it’s supposed to be.

The cuteness femboy shit contrasts deeply with the sadism and overpoweredness, it really makes those moments when the MC clashes really stand out. If you can get past the disturbing art, I think you’ll really enjoy it.

Also, some pages make for a nice... you know. (Not the MC, I swear officer!)

Double-page supporter
I honestly never saw I manga that threaded so much between hentai and fanservice.

Those other manga with groping and censored sex are basically hentai so they aren't considered borderline in my opinion.

But this one ? So many sexually motivated scenes that would make you expect molesting or sex at any moment but it never actually happens. So many poses, extremely detailed bodies and highly exotic scenes that often aren't even supposed to be rtotic (the artist made it erotic on purpose of course)

This manga is the only one that makes me think "this could be a hentai" without having ANY sexual scenes
I guess the last few chapters does have that martial art girl being licked but the monster doesn't even make any sexual innuendo and it's outlying just the artist doing whatever he wants with the material... And I guess it is tentacles play at some point... There was that one panel groping too.

Hmmm, i wonder if he'll create something to live longer or reincarnate to a similar bod? Hahhaha

10/10 it's unique it's not some basic copy and paste + every kill is Overkill

Users who are viewing this thread