Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Ch. 34

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that dude actually the demon king? Or becoming the demon king. He has got the stats for it and is thoroughly evil. I'd guess in that world a demon king is created like that. There might be a competition to reach the position, and the final one standing will be it. He would eventually develop a skill to command monsters, probably.

Dex-chan lover
This is unfortunately a writing problem. I don't know how to get past the idea that everyone should already be dead here.
He's enjoying toying with them. Think of the hero as an extreme sadist. He will only get his kicks from doing all this if he gets to watch the pain, anguish, and despair that it inflicts on others. True cruelty must be appreciated, like a fine wine

Fed-Kun's army
Gotta say, the wait led me to reading the web novel, and the translation from you guys is so much better it's not even a joke. Y'all singlehandledly made me realize how good translators make or break a series. Keep up the good work!

Dex-chan lover
This is unfortunately a writing problem. I don't know how to get past the idea that everyone should already be dead here.
It's gonna be an asspull all the way to the finish line. It's unfortunately a writing contrivance when you have your mc constantly be the underdog and you have to keep upping the ante on an already weak character. He's been the underdog since the series started.

Dex-chan lover
It's gonna be an asspull all the way to the finish line. It's unfortunately a writing contrivance when you have your mc constantly be the underdog and you have to keep upping the ante on an already weak character. He's been the underdog since the series started.
To be fair, the novel author is working on some 6-8 series simultaneously. So some things simply don't get fleshed out cause the author spread themselves too thin, in my opinion. Dragon Egg's story really started developing better when the author took breaks from the other series to focus on Dragon Egg. That's just my personal observation though.

Dex-chan lover
Isn't that dude actually the demon king? Or becoming the demon king. He has got the stats for it and is thoroughly evil. I'd guess in that world a demon king is created like that. There might be a competition to reach the position, and the final one standing will be it. He would eventually develop a skill to command monsters, probably.
I think he already has at least one of those, that's what I took Swarm King Contractee to be.

Users who are viewing this thread