Tensei Shitara Dragon no Tamago Datta ~Ibara no Dragon Road~ - Ch. 35

Aggregator gang
Nina really can't catch a break😭 First she gets kidnapped for the purpose of being sold into slavery, gets rescued, is (accidently) cursed by the rescuer, and then is kidnapped by some egotistical lunatic who's holding her for leverage and might just kill her anyway.

Double-page supporter
Kind of ?

The other head has its own personality, but is basically a separate entity from him outside of being stuck to his body.
Its closer to a Siamese twin that just suddenly woke up one day and still have the mind of a baby/teen while you are a adult.

Also i do believe the other head is female, but i could be wrong.
Thank you

Dex-chan lover
the effects of the curse seem to have been greatly exaggerated, or it's something that don't get stronger and stronger, but just remains once it's taken hold.

The curse grows in power the more you are exposed to the scales of his wings and it saps the life energy of opponents.
We have seen it going from "minor curse" where it just makes Nina exhausted to "normal curse" level in the manga just now.
And that alone is killing somebody like Nina with no resistance.
His curse is very much a problem and flying over a city could doom it to a slow death.

But because the MC actively is trying to avoid spreading them around the growth of the curse is very slow compared to what it could be if he simply did not care about it, or worse actively spreads it around which a normal dragon would.

If he wants too he can flap his wings in somebodies direction to instantly throw a bunch of cursed scales on them.
Which is actually something he does in a future fight to debuff the opponents IIRC.

The curse grows in power the more you are exposed to the scales of his wings and it saps the life energy of opponents.
We have seen it going from "minor curse" where it just makes Nina exhausted to "normal curse" level in the manga just now.
And that alone is killing somebody like Nina with no resistance.
His curse is very much a problem and flying over a city could doom it to a slow death.

But because the MC actively is trying to avoid spreading them around the growth of the curse is very slow compared to what it could be if he simply did not care about it, or worse actively spreads it around which a normal dragon would.

If he wants too he can flap his wings in somebodies direction to instantly throw a bunch of cursed scales on them.
Which is actually something he does in a future fight to debuff the opponents IIRC.
Damm that a cheat farming skill

Dex-chan lover
man i love this author. this is a forced encounter that feels organic and the narrative did a wonderful job setting things up to this point. way too many manga come up with some bullshit scenario to force things that crumble under minor scrutiny but this fight between MC and the sand centipede makes complete sense
I won't say this author is perfect. He has his ups and downs, and some parts will drag a bit.

But honestly this story really does feel natural. From the characters and motives, to choices, to even the leveling system(which will get more explanations further down and be important with decision making.

Like I read a lot of series. Many of which I forget. This is one that manages to stand out, and hit above its weight class.

Anyways, as someone who knows what is coming, I am super excited for the upcoming(inevitable) evolution. Once it grows on you, it becomes a real favorite.

Users who are viewing this thread