Tensei Shitara Hime Datta node Dansou Joshi Kiwamete Saikyou Mahou Tsukai Mezasuwa - Vol. 4 Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the TL (and the funny localization) idk how to describe it but this chapter felt very off compared to how the plot was progressing in earlier chapters

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand how them going back to the castle is a good idea. Didn't she run away because they weren't going to let her learn magic? I can only see them kicking Liam out and putting her on an even tighter leash. Unless through the power of talk no jutsu her parents are convinced to let Liam become her manservant and get them both magic tutors.

Dex-chan lover
I don't understand how them going back to the castle is a good idea. Didn't she run away because they weren't going to let her learn magic? I can only see them kicking Liam out and putting her on an even tighter leash. Unless through the power of talk no jutsu her parents are convinced to let Liam become her manservant and get them both magic tutors.
Ikutobella is definitely gonna give a rousing speech - I'm gonna bet he fails the first time though and succeeds the second time

His being a triple caster will play a role since everyone seems impressed by it.

I'm guessing liam is gonna be ikutos bodyguard rather than a servant.

Users who are viewing this thread