Tensei Shitara Hime Datta node Dansou Joshi Kiwamete Saikyou Mahou Tsukai Mezasuwa - Vol. 5 Ch. 19

Dex-chan lover
Alright, now not even a dense-as-a-black-hole protagonist can not notice the feelings of the other person XD.
But this guy better be aware that seeing his lover in beautiful dresses and the like will be just an exception, not the rule, the feminine looks only come when they are unavoidable XD.
he's already come to terms with being bi, so I don't think this will be a problem.

I predict da boi will wake up an think the last 10y was a dream only to accidently use magic in the other world, making him realize that i have a homie to go rizz up. Then, inverse coma plot twist.

Dex-chan lover
new drama arc starting 👀 hopefully this return to the original body will help ikuto with his love. Thanks for the translations!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
Alright, now not even a dense-as-a-black-hole protagonist can not notice the feelings of the other person XD.
But this guy better be aware that seeing his lover in beautiful dresses and the like will be just an exception, not the rule, the feminine looks only come when they are unavoidable XD.
To be fair Liam brought out the social equivalent of a jackhammer to get his feelings across. You can actually see the individual layers of idiotic density from panel to panel. A natural idiot protagonist of this density could have easily weathered 100+ chapters of romantic hijinks while still remaining clueless about Liam's feelings.

Fuck, I hate to say it but I hope Ikuto chooses to die, to stay in the fantasy world. I swear to god if it ends with Ikuto waking up and it being like, "it was all a dream" I'm gonna be mad af.

Double-page supporter
I think it would be cool if Ikuto continued identifying as a guy instead of conforming to the new body, and it was already stablished he isn't against a gay relationship, and Liam's family is open too, Liam wasn't ready to accept it but he recognized his feelings for Ikuto before he knew Ikuto was "Isabella". It would be cool having a trans guy protagonist even if it's that his past life was as a cis guy.

Double-page supporter
Fuck, I hate to say it but I hope Ikuto chooses to die, to stay in the fantasy world. I swear to god if it ends with Ikuto waking up and it being like, "it was all a dream" I'm gonna be mad af.
I don't think they'd do the "it was all a dream" but there is something concerning about that last part, I know the author won't just be like "and Ikuto is back to his regular life" because what would be the point of that? I just don't know how this will be resolved cleanly.

Users who are viewing this thread