Tensei Shitara Hime Datta node Dansou Joshi Kiwamete Saikyou Mahou Tsukai Mezasuwa - Vol. 5 Ch. 18

Double-page supporter
This is a guilty pleasure of mine, also I find it weird that everyone in the comments; and even the characters refer to her as the name she gave (old life's name, besides her parents obviously XD); like shouldn't they now call her by her new life's name as that is who she is NOW (although I guess if she wants that then that is fine, just I find it weird that in other stories as well people do that even if the character uses the new name XD). Back to my original statement, This is a guilty pleasure story that I like. It might not be the BEST story/art out there, but it is cute. (I am pretty sure they even look younger in the face than what they are supposed to be so that is one thing that bothers me a bit). I will keep track as I like reading it!

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translations! Ikuto lookin pretty drippy in that fit, and those moves were cool too. It seems Jayden just never had a father figure in his life sadly. Also I can't imagine the King being super uptight with a personal guard like that.

Users who are viewing this thread