Tensei Shitara Joban de Shinu Nakabosudatta ―Hiroin Kenzoku-ka de Ikinokoru― - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Waking Up in the Middle of Things

Dex-chan lover
if we're going for what is already revealed (the little as it was) the common thought on the isekai genre is that MC-kun got isekai' into the novel he never got to even read (it was even ero/X looking so it lines up) which will be... interesting. Considering most Isekai stuff that similar to this kind of premise has the MC knowing extensive knowledge of the world they're going into.

Then I read some of the spoilers here and...

Honestly, I'm not too sure if this will be a hit or pass. There is not enough to really give it a fair shake.

Needs more data for a proper decision.

Dex-chan lover
First thing that happens when MC reincarnates is getting laid something 90% isekai protags don't get
Second thing MC does after getting reincarnated is rizzing up the first girl he sees

What an absolute Chad.

Double-page supporter
I see a hottie on the cover, I click, simple as

Why is this released in parts? Ugh, at least release the first chapter in its entirety.
Releasing chapters in parts is always cancer.

Dex-chan lover
Ohh, this one. I remember reading the webnovel a couple years ago, it's pretty decent (as far as ero trashsekai go at least). Art is good, looks like this'll be a good time 🔥

Well it would be rude not to bookmark it and see where this goes. Segs hopefully, lots of segs.

Group Leader
Bro is bleeding out and dying a painful death but all he thinks about is his kinky novels... Props to him I guess

I checked the raws. The good news is that there are almost eight full uncensored chapters out already. The bad news is that every chapter is split into five parts.
Can I ask if the uncensored raw you mentioned is free to read online? If yes, can you offer me (by inbox if it's not allowed posting here) a specific link? Thanks in advance!

Dex-chan lover
Can I ask if the uncensored raw you mentioned is free to read online? If yes, can you offer me (by inbox if it's not allowed posting here) a specific link? Thanks in advance!
Sorry, as far as I know, the uncensored version can't be read for free.

Dex-chan lover
Since when do bus drivers sleep while driving? Poor Truck-kun got his job stolen.

Dex-chan lover
Damn... that scene where MC is seeing dying and crying kinda hit my feels. Despite knowing its not SUCH a manga but also I saw more guro stuff. Its drawn... well, how to say, impactful ? Kinda short and its obviously going to be a good manga.

Dex-chan lover
looks like there is a slight hope in this manga, might follow for a few chapters onward

Users who are viewing this thread