Tensei Shitara Joban de Shinu Nakabosudatta ―Hiroin Kenzoku-ka de Ikinokoru― - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.5

Dex-chan lover
Why upload 1.4 and 1.5 when those parts were already uploaded in 1.3?
Because MangaDex wants chapters to follow raws when possible:
We'd prefer people stick to the raws, in either sense; Ch1 as a single upload to match the volume, or Ch1 as five parts to match the web release. 1.3 containing three parts is misleading, so I've split it out into separate chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Because MangaDex wants chapters to follow raws when possible:
But wait, I remember another isekai series that chapters were not properly alligned with the raws.
The translators split up the chapters they translated for some reason. So each chapter was like 5-8 pages.

Dex-chan lover
If possible, I really think that one chapter is better then the 1.1 1.2 etc nonsense. I would much rather wait longer for a full chapter instead of this slices of chapters bs, the flow of the story gets so messed up as well, ruining it at least for me. I guess you could do all the parts and once done release a full one on top, but that's more work for you.
Just one, normal chapter please :(

Dex-chan lover
If possible, I really think that one chapter is better then the 1.1 1.2 etc nonsense. I would much rather wait longer for a full chapter instead of this slices of chapters bs, the flow of the story gets so messed up as well, ruining it at least for me. I guess you could do all the parts and once done release a full one on top, but that's more work for you.
Just one, normal chapter please :(
I on the other hand will forget what is even going on if I have to wait to long for the next chapter
So I prefer more releases, expecially if this is how the original is

Dex-chan lover
@Brick I think you skipped the actual chapter 1.3 and instead uploaded chapters 1.4 and 1.5 combined there

Dex-chan lover
But wait, I remember another isekai series that chapters were not properly alligned with the raws.
The translators split up the chapters they translated for some reason. So each chapter was like 5-8 pages.
Theres literally 100s of series like that, seems only some groups follow the rules. even though the rule is stupid

Dex-chan lover
Why not just post it as a single chapter then??? Would be easier and look nicer...
Scanlator followed the web release, then everyone concluded this partial chapter release sucks so after two parts aka mid-chapter the scanlator decided to combine the final three parts. In other words, it came about naturally after we discovered the chapter is released by a butchery.
If you report those maybe some caring mod will fix it or ask the group to do so.

Dex-chan lover
Scanlator followed the web release, then everyone concluded this partial chapter release sucks so after two parts aka mid-chapter the scanlator decided to combine the final three parts. In other words, it came about naturally after we discovered the chapter is released by a butchery.

If you report those maybe some caring mod will fix it or ask the group to do so.
It was really damn annoying, so much so that it made me drop the series. The series wasn't good to begin with, but I wanted to stick it out to see the ending for shits and giggles buuuut when its such tiny chapters combined with the fact every many of them ended on a cliffhanger. Sudden enemy move, oh no is one of the character's going to die. Only for the next page to just say, nope they're all good. Rinse and repeat.

Users who are viewing this thread