Tensei Shitara Kozakana datta kedo Ryuu ni Nareru Rashii node Ganbarimasu - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2

Dex-chan lover
So the secret agent is more of a wimp than our average man MC? A bit silly but sure.
I guess I can kind of see it considering that the guy was 17 when he died, and from the look of it, he went through an excruciating torture before he finally died. So that could've had him traumatized and as such made more fearful than the mc who apparently can't remember much of his past life. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if he's actually faking it and instead trying to get the mc to let his guard down.

Dex-chan lover
Well there's the other fish from the cover art. Now all we need is the girl.

Dex-chan lover
A fish could evolve into a human... The cover could be showing three people presumably, or potentially just two people at their early form and then a more final form for both of them? Anyways time will tell.

We do know that from the first chapter that the girl does know the MC used to be a fish for some unknown reason.

Dex-chan lover
Well there's the other fish from the cover art. Now all we need is the girl.
Silly novice manga-reader weeb.

Clearly you haven't been reading enough tags:
Isekai. Reincarnation. Genderswap.

Romance. Girl's Love. Suggestive. :meguusmug:

Note there's a "white fish" and "white dragon" on the cover art, simultaneously.
And then there's a "black fish" and "black ...", simultaneously. I'm hoping for this development.

I'm not the degenerate for predicting it; you're all the degenerates for reading it!

Dex-chan lover

Note there's a "white fish" and "white dragon" on the cover art, simultaneously.
And then there's a "black fish" and "black ...", simultaneously. I'm hoping for this development.

I'm not the degenerate for predicting it; you're all the degenerates for reading it!
he could also just be imagining the black fish was a guy in the past life, could have been a female secret agent

Dex-chan lover

Decided to reread the 1st chapter and from the looks of it, I don't think so. The girl was unfamiliar of being a fish.

Fed-Kun's army

I don't see genderswap in the tags tho

Users who are viewing this thread