Tensei shitara Maou-sama ni Dekiai saremashita

aaaaaaAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR SO LONG, THANK YOU THANK YOUUUUU

Thank you for the really great work! But on the other hand I wonder what happened to the raws 😰 hope they aren't dropping it

Omg yessssss yes yes yes I'm jumping in joy from that update. Thank you so much for translating. I look forward to how this pans out. Romance, heartache, fantasy and smut content = 10/10.

Group Leader
@hhaj they're not dropping it, probably...

scans group sometime takes longer to upload since they are juggling multiple series.

even if they do drop it, i've already bought the jp raws for ch 8 upwards so there are no problems. I will make sure this series continue even if i need to transition into a JTL 😖.

Group Leader
In addition to my comment prior to this one, I would also like to add that I'm already working on ch 8. it might take me a while, but please bear with me. :D

I just come to read for fun but turns out im hook with this manga lol. Thank you for translating

I've only read the first couple chapters but so far your translation is higher quality than most of the stuff I've read on here. You're doing great.

I got hook by the cover then when I try reading the first chap it got me hook for more....it also nice reading with high quality translated manga....thank you for translating this

Users who are viewing this thread