Tensei Shitara Ore ga Heroine de Aitsu ga Yuusha Datta

At first I thought the author must just hate women, because the main character is just sooooo bland and stereotypical and bad at everything, but no. All of the characters are bland and stereotypical. The action is nonexistant, the plot is nonexistant, the charictarisation is nonexistant, and it isn't p*rn. There's literally not a single audience this is for.

I get why there are so many one star reviews, because this is the manga equivalent of eating cardboard.

Skimmed the first 3 chapters and can say that this is a straight copy-paste generic isekai that got nothing going for it..
Remove the fact that the MC was once a male that turned female and this one got nothing interesting.
Fantasy Bishoujo Juniku Ojisan to is alot more fun to read and it got more or less the same "pre-isekai" story.

Group Leader
If anyone happens to find Raws for chapter 18, please tell me. I am currently translating chapter 17 with LOW QUALITY RAWS, so please!

What was the point of the MC swapping genders? The story and main character doesn't change at all because of it, they look like a girl and act like a girl which just leaves the very generic isekai plot.

Nothing changes if the MC was a girl to begin with.

Last edited:
Can someone confirm if this manga is now complete? I've been looking at the raws on the Japanese site and the latest raw kinda seems like it's the last though I can't be sure since I can't read it.

Users who are viewing this thread