Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
This is an otome game, right? In an elementary school? Didn't actually click with me until now. And one of the routes is "old crossdressing teacher / 6 year old girl"? At least the prince is sameage

Dex-chan lover
The author has a brain???? What is this!? Never have I seen manga with so well formed words! Rather than just spewing "it's bad, I gotta save the world" like all the other authors, this author is clearly superior.

Dex-chan lover
The author has a brain???? What is this!? Never have I seen manga with so well formed words! Rather than just spewing "it's bad, I gotta save the world" like all the other authors, this author is clearly superior.
I mean this is still coming down to one step above "let's settle this with our fists"

There were a variety of options to play if she was strictly trying to improve the situation of the animalpeople or change the prince's mind. MC is still mostly acting like a child and swinging her ideals like a sword.

Dex-chan lover
I mean this is still coming down to one step above "let's settle this with our fists"

There were a variety of options to play if she was strictly trying to improve the situation of the animalpeople or change the prince's mind. MC is still mostly acting like a child and swinging her ideals like a sword.
Ehm no like I'm saying, shes NOT going "I'll save the world blabla"...
It's not a question of her saving the world in blabla inefficient blabla, she's just talking sense with logic.

Dex-chan lover
Ehm no like I'm saying, shes NOT going "I'll save the world blabla"...
It's not a question of her saving the world in blabla inefficient blabla, she's just talking sense with logic.
I think you've set the bar too low lol

Dex-chan lover
This is the way to resolve conflicts (for her age group, and in part for those older). It isn't "you did something I don't like, I will use my OP abilities to wipe you out." it is carefully navigating the political scene to get the one(s) you don't like to agree to a competition (ideally in your favor) with the condition to do something in your favor.
Yes, her methodology is still (surprisingly) childish (considering she had a past life, I can't remember how old she was so...), but it's still vastly better than trying to immediately solve everything with the overwhelming power she has found herself with. The only time that ends well is when the author/Mangaka is making a pure fantasy power trip that has absolutely no basis in reality...

Users who are viewing this thread