Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 2.2

Fed-Kun's army
@Inori
Its hard not to be when the book source is almost always so much better.

@sedition
Most of them get it at some point but not everyone has it up front.

@Hobnobs
I would hold off on that till you get to the parts where the author/adaptor wanted to get to

@zz2000
Never take what those people say as fact, saw way to many negative reviews there seemingly just reviewing things negatively due to genres and them refusing to accept some things are standardard and expected in genres.

Fed-Kun's army
i agree with the other comments, they cut out some good stuff!!! and really rushed through quite a bit... idk what happens next tho bc the fan translation stopped updating oop, looking forward to finding out through this manga... tho i'm worried they'll cut out more cool moments like they already did;;;

thank you very much for the update!!

Double-page supporter
@Agent-KI7KO Yeah almost like it's missing pages but it's not. It's so rushed it skips over exposition and just gets confusing. If I hadn't read the novel I'd be scratching my head wondering what the heck was going on.

Dex-chan lover
Okay... the mom and dad love their adopted replacement daughter dearly. May sound derogatory, but at least its giving another a chance to live with a family, and not 'alone'.

Wait that was quick and a lot in one chapter. Like what
Anyways, at least they're all happy
Thank you for the chapter 💕

Wutt..? skipped..? where scene mom and father talking about dead daughter and adopt she

Rushed

Okay.... so the mother couldn't coup with her real daughter's death and nearly went insane until the father adopted a girl that looked like the real daughter as the replacement. If that felt rush for an arc then yes, but as the story is about magic and summons then not really.

Supporter
You thought you gonna get laid? But it was ZAP PLAY INSTEAD!!

@Mizuho9000
Its better read the novel. It's more detailed. They even rushed the detailed part how they captured Rogue.
I think the manga will just rush things and confuse ppl a bit

Group Leader
chapters like this make me worry about the longevity of the manga adaption when it breezes through an entire plotline and really shoves in your face that it's an advertisement for the novel if you want to actually understand what's going on.

It’s only been two chapters but if the series end, it would be fulfilling enough
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread