Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
You thought the joke behind the april fools in chapter 3.2 has ended when the updated version with no fooling around with mistranslated words was uploaded, but the truth is that the real joke was that you're not gonna get another chapter for the next 3 months!
Jk, but I totally forgot about the existence of this manga and what it is about so I'm gonna wait until it has some more new chapters before rereading xD

Dex-chan lover
She is quite darn tall for a 6 years old. Look at her height compared to adults at the celebration...

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the update ❤️
These kids are so cute, I'm so happy they aren't wearing tight clothing or being sexualized in some way, finally

Dex-chan lover
Why does no one knows how to write a story that follows the premise...
For a story where the main character should be forsaking everything to learn magic there is too much time where she is not doing it. Not only she is not learning magic most of the chapters the magic system presented is also weird.
There are two ways of magic: Formless magic and artefact magic. Instead of starting with formeless magic, that would require less memorization and materials, they start with artefact magic requiring her to memorize 400 herbs, something that could end up being useless if she decides to just not care about artefact magic after learning the formless one, while the artefact magic requires one to know formless magic anyway to be performed. It makes no sense.

If we are to believe she is an occult nerd, that she is not pouring over books learning anything and everything she can about magic instead of waiting for someone to teach her about it is quite disapoint too, not to say unrealistic (that is important because it takes the reader from the fantasy).

I just hope it gets better with time or at least something happens so I can stop caring about how the setting is inexistent and focus on whatever story the author decides to get distracted with.
I really didn't expected this would turn into another generic "cute girl doing cute things with plot armour" type.

Thank you for the translation.

that guys name is Oedipus, uhh..... did the author chose random names or is this gonna go in a weird direction....

Users who are viewing this thread