Tensei shitara Otome Game no Sekai? Ie, Majutsu wo Kiwameru no ni Isogashii no de sou iu no wa Kekkou desu

Dex-chan lover
As of chapter 5.1, translation took a hit. Dropping this because its unreadable. I just saw a character’s name change 4 times in one conversation.
Iirc the original was shulite, but the convo started with Sue wright, solite, sula forgot the 4th. In like 2 panels. I cant bother to read a bottom-tier trash isekai if it has a bad translation on top of it

Fed-Kun's army
As always, I have nothing but respect for the people who translate and post. And I read this through chapter 18 so clearly there was enough something to keep me going.

But... I don't know how to put this .....

As of the end of chapter 18, the core thesis of this manga seems to be "If we don't subject small children to an advanced, intense education with no room for fun or creativity (outside of the fun they experience studying) where they're expected to not only excel but surpass their peers constantly or face social and real world political consequences, MAGIC WILL DIE FROM THE WORLD". 😶

Fed-Kun's army
I don't have the time or inclination to go find the few times the stance of the "villains" (the church) has been described or expressed. But so far nothing has shown why that stance is wrong. Like.... yeah, maybe if I had to invent my own explanation (which by chap 18 I shouldn't have to do) maybe it's secretly a class suppression plot. For example: "we preach that kids should be treated kindly so that loved poor kids fail and abused noble kids succeed yippee us 🎉". That could fit the current plot as given.

Users who are viewing this thread