Tensei Shitara Paati ga Otokonoko-Darakedattakedo Danjite Ore wa Shotakon Janai! - Ch. 1

BCS

Dex-chan lover
@Karayuraten the entire point of a trap is that they look like women(or girls in this case) Shotacons are gay, so they would not be attracted to them.

Fed-Kun's army
@BCS not all shotacons, remember, girls can be shotacons too, or lolicons, just as boys can be both

basically, hes saying hes not a shotacon as a way to say "im not attracted to them" the joke however is that he most likely is attracted to them
it also references to when guys fall in love with a trap and go "im not gay!!" so he could also be referencing the fact that hes not a shotacon, hes a lolicon, and these traps are lolis, not shotas to him

both of those jokes apply here

Group Leader
Hey all,
The title was reported and fixed from its initial (incorrect) translation of "Traps", to now (correctly) "Boys".
男の子 ("otokonoko") = boys, 男の娘 (still pronounced "otokonoko") = traps. That may be where the mistake first arose.

Know the difference.

It may save your life one day.

Dex-chan lover
How could this happen to me...
I made my mistakes...
I've got nowhere to run.

Dex-chan lover
the 2 boys are so cute , i want to , er , hold their hands , lol .

if you want to see something more h0m0$exual , check out retar* : monster manga :

x22.png

x8.png

an adult , male prayer / cleric / priest / healer = auto h0m0$exual , lol .

direct confirmation , from yu yu hakusho :

x11.jpg

x10.jpg

lol .

THE HIGHLIGHT OF MY FUCKING DAY IS A ISEKAI MANGA FULL OF SHOTA, IM DEFINITELY NOT A SHOTACON!

7JyiAd0.jpg

My face when I thought this was about lolis but they all turned out to be shotas

Dex-chan lover
I found this on a different manga site because I atuomatically filter out shounen ai/yaoi. That said, I laughed my ass off

Double-page supporter
Ah, truck-sama doing his sacred duty of transporting heroes to xenoworlds.

Dex-chan lover
damn this man is an expert in confirming a trap...

Users who are viewing this thread