Tensei Shitara Paati ga Otokonoko-Darakedattakedo Danjite Ore wa Shotakon Janai!

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like utter crap. To the rubbish bin it goes! People who like this can't be normal.

@reu Probably wouldn't sell. The only brother focused manga I ever liked was fullmetal alchemist. The others tend to bore me and I don't know why. Probably because I am the oldest of 4 brothers so any story they write are ones I have already done so it's dull. This manga here blows my mind to the point of laughter.

reu

Dex-chan lover
Not a brother manga, a bro manga
Not all brother are bros and there are bros who are not brothers
Being a cool big bro to your little bros is much more than simply beinging blood related
Think of a veteran yakuza being a bro aniki to young bloods or the coolest guy in the class being a bro to the loner

Upon reading the description I had a mild interest... until I checked the tags no comedy, yikes. I'm out.

@Kookiezi I lost it when I read your comment XD You made visiting this series worth it even though I'm not gonna read :D

Group Leader
@Xennith It is comedy. I'm pretty sure I tagged it as that before, but huh, now it's indeed not tagged as that... huh. let's fix that.

Dex-chan lover
I feel that the author did this only so he could draw uncensored nipples.
But it's fun so whatever.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like this manga gave up on its main concept a bit too early (the whole "not a shotacon" thing)

Users who are viewing this thread