Tensei Shitara Sainou ga Atta Ken ~Isekai Itte mo Doryoku Suru~ - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.1

Dex-chan lover
Man, is this actually a monthly release in Japan? These half chapters are not worth the wait if that is the case.
Not that I'm complaining if it's just the translator's release schedule.

Dex-chan lover
Man, is this actually a monthly release in Japan? These half chapters are not worth the wait if that is the case.
Seems like the scanlation is way behind the official release.

From the previous chapter's thread:
Half a year for Ch.2.3 💀. Ill come back when the author wakes up
Raw is at Ch. 8.2.

5hlKmZx.png

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Hmmm - I know we also have to consider the TL group's schedule, but are the raws also released in monthly by sub-chapter basis? Or is it 3 sub-chapters or so per month? (there are other manga who do this as well)

Dex-chan lover
If you ever question if it's the author or the translator, check the covers and compare them to what it says for the chapter. We're in volume one and the cover for volume 2 is there.

Dex-chan lover
"I did not get reincarnated, so I have a slow life reading even slower mangas."

Dex-chan lover
At that cutoff point, a bagfull of caltrops would probably be very useful.

Dex-chan lover
These chapters are so short and even content wise. Also how were they surrounded but suddenly able to escape that? Or even allow themselves to be surrounded like that?

Dex-chan lover
na, the dad and mom are too nice to stay alive / keep whatever power they have, they are walking death flag

Dex-chan lover
Damn the quality of the story is falling pretty rapidly. And the wait between chapters is far too long for a sub chapter release. I think im gonna drop this one

Dex-chan lover
At least they didn't let literal toddlers go on a quest that probably involves a boss monster of some type.

Users who are viewing this thread