Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Ibun: Makoku Gurashi no Trinity - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - With Monsters, With Humans

Because of this perspective the story got more fucking intense and i love it
Everyone need to see this perspective ugh i wish they would include this in anime because we didn't really saw rimuru this intense in this part i mean rimuru did got angry but this gave more impact on me it brilliant

Dex-chan lover
The next few chapters would be amazing if it can keep up with the expectation here.

Also, it's nice to see some look about what the demon lords would've done in the same situation.

Dex-chan lover
Yo, I would be crying so much if I hadn't already read the main series' manga.

When I read the main series, I can understand the perspective of an op hero who couldn't save his friends. In this spin off, it feels like one of those scenes where the MC's sensei/senpai/op commander/leader/king where we don't have the knowledge of Rimuru entirely, but we know his feelings. Its quite nice how they nailed the feeling of an "outsider" when there is already a story that provides insight of the "main character" of the series.

Group Leader
even i was read this scene many time I had, in Wn, Ln, main story manga, I never bored.

thx for translating this

Even if I've read the LNs, and the main manga, I'm still crying.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Main story, light novel, this story... it still hurts. Balling my eyes out here.

Users who are viewing this thread