Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Ibun: Makoku Gurashi no Trinity - Vol. 4 Ch. 23 - Each One's Path (Part 2)

Just a guess but is that one of the demon lords? I'm gonna guess its that vampire one Luminous

I know she will appear again in the future... But who?

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Edit: Ok now, it's my 2nd time got a warning for a non-spoiler comment being somewhat spoiler somehow.

That girl is a Demon Lord a Vampire princess she is the god the farmus and holy kingdom pray on not many people know this.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
I hope Rimuru decides at sone point to do a revision of the personel to see if someone is under some kind of mind control.

Luminous Valentine one of the Demon Lords She is a vampire

Code:

Didn't expect Ruminas here tbh

Code:

Contributor
@HUNRonin The "Mercs" are probably part of the Church's troops, and since she knew what Rimuru was planning to do she rescued the survivors before their souls were consumed.

Fed-Kun's army
It is nice to see
Luminous making due of her promise to Chloe and Hinata by keeping tabs on Rimuru
(LN 11 spoiler)

@HDMI1 There's no evidence she knew what would be happening as to my knowledge he's the first to be that successful with the revive and unless she had spies that were able to communicate through the anti-magic barrier she wouldn't be able to hear the speech.

Contributor
@Ultraforce This is still speculation, but the fact that Rimuru got away from Hinata was most likely enough for Ruminas to know that the Farmus Army was doomed. She probably snuck in to see if there was anything of value and hypnotized the plan out of one of the Tempest troops.

@HDMI1 Nah I think the reason why Ruminas isn't doing anything is because remember when she said that she knew about rimuru from Chloe's memories and that she was sure whether it was true or not until it happened. I think she's just there to see what's gonna happen. ( happened in the Web Novel)

Code:

Users who are viewing this thread