Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Ibun: Makoku Gurashi no Trinity - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - A New Guide (Part 2)

Fed-Kun's army
Waiting for the day we welcome Demon Lord Foss, Demon Lord Nemu and Head Chef Stella.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for another chapter of Foss being adorable :3

Also now I want some honey butter potato chips

Fed-Kun's army
they truely cant die now....even if soul weapon atk them, they still alive...that how broken is it...

Dex-chan lover
@Rayodino in the main manga, after being resurrected they all have the perfect memory ex and self regeneration ex skills. With perfect memory ex you retain your memories after you die and your soul will always return to your body, perfect regeneration can rebuild your body from practically nothing.

Dex-chan lover
The only eat to deal with immortals is to seal them in pieces. Though im pretty sure killing Rimuru is the only way to kill them.

Double-page supporter
Man, trinity hits diferently now when it started out as a fun series

damn, if you think about it again...
this arc really make you crying...
mostly because shion and people of tempest dead...
i can't wait the anime version cover this arc....

Dex-chan lover
Yeah the whole not dying stuff after their revival is the only thing I dislike in this arc

Aggregator gang
@Rel_

Not gonna justify, but it's just the logic they go by.

When rimuru revive them he had to rearange their soul. And rebuild their body and "soul vessel" the part that binds the soul and body.

As result they are now semi undead. They are more soul than body. Though the body is also living.

It's not that they are immortal, but the body just don't matter. draining and soul attack can kill them.

(rimuru survived a soul killing attack, by placing a dummy, while he hide. )

They all obtained Perfect Memory EX and Self-Regeneration EX. Though these are merely extra skills, they work well together. That is, even if their heads get blown off, they can change into an astral body state and thus avoid death. In other words, they obtained regenerative abilities equal to that of the Orc Disaster.
-tensura wiki fandom

So basically even if their body is unusable, they can revive like
Kazaream and Clayman

Dex-chan lover
@ShionVaynex @Xozerus yeah I already know that, I just don't like that there'll be no risk to built up tension on whether they'll die or not in the future

Dex-chan lover
In which part in main manga did they explain this? i havent heard/read it although im on last chapter...

Dex-chan lover
@johnpoop2529 i just went back and they didnt explain single thing about the immortal thing .-. that goblin guy only mention that he can revive many times whenever he died

Dex-chan lover
@zeever
It means they technically can't die permanently. Of course they can't be killed, but every time that happens, they will return back to life just as they were before, with the same memory and body. So, by saying they can't die, they really mean they can't die permanently.

Dex-chan lover
Their immortality doesn't sound so OP, when Rimuru just as easily killed a spiritual self regenerating immortal being like the original Charybdis by having the physical body destroyed (with the help of Milim), and then eating/destroying the soul as it leaves the physical body.

@Rel_ Totally agree. And unfortunately, this isn't the last time we'll be seeing something like this

Users who are viewing this thread