Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken Ibun: Makoku Gurashi no Trinity - Vol. 8 Ch. 54 - Practice in a Dream (Part 1)

Dex-chan lover
I wonder whey Fos and...I forget the dragon girls' name...why are they so incapable of sensing things? Like I get Nemu is supposed to be the one that's good at it, but it's like the other two are just cruising through life with their eyes closed XD

Group Leader
I wonder whey Fos and...I forget the dragon girls' name...why are they so incapable of sensing things? Like I get Nemu is supposed to be the one that's good at it, but it's like the other two are just cruising through life with their eyes closed XD
like you said, Nemu has a strong sense when it comes to danger, as pointed out by Frey. For Phos and Stella, all of their skills and abilities are much more focused on combat than anything else, while I believe Nemu's skills are more focused around support.

Phos and Stella came form places without any form of tricks where everything is resolved by pure power.

Dex-chan lover
like you said, Nemu has a strong sense when it comes to danger, as pointed out by Frey. For Phos and Stella, all of their skills and abilities are much more focused on combat than anything else, while I believe Nemu's skills are more focused around support.
Phos and Stella came form places without any form of tricks where everything is resolved by pure power.
Yeah but for both of them for those reasons, wouldn't it be kinda important to be able to sense if people are stronger than you?

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah but for both of them for those reasons, wouldn't it be kinda important to be able to sense if people are stronger than you?
you know how it is, its a common trope, for weaker beings to not recognise the power level of stronger beings

Users who are viewing this thread