Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken: Mamono no Kuni no Arukikata - Ch. 42 - Crime Prevention ☆ 3 Stars!

Dex-chan lover
...I don't know who those two are.
Are they exclusive to the light novel version? (not appearing in the web novel)

Dex-chan lover
@Le_Flemard

They are in the web novel, but only later on. Which means this chapter is good cuz it gives an even better idea of when this spin off takes place.

Contributor
So are they humans, demons, some other form of monster-humanoid we haven't seen yet in the main series?

Dex-chan lover
I've read the web novel, and the instant I saw Ultima I knew shit was going to go pear shaped.

It's amazing that among the three, the one who's described as having "the personality of a runaway truck with no brakes" is the only one who doesn't get put under house arrest for essentially excessive cruelty towards the enemy.

@HDMI1
Those three woman are primordial demons or progenitors. Demons among demons. Basically, the same tier as Diablo.

Dex-chan lover
Btw am I the only one who thinks that these 2 are overkill for someone who just took an apple? Ok it is a crime ... but Rimuru safe this poor criminal. Go back to just public shaming for a day when you commit a crime like this. ....... The poor poor criminal ... rest in peace (and with these 2 involved most likely rest in pieces).

Dex-chan lover
Oh they're absolutely overkill. They're also probably bored out of their freaking minds and are looking for any excuse to stir shit. Them being such loose cannons is why I like them despite them being emblematic of the turn the main story takes.

Double-page supporter
Commit crime on tempest is same as commit crime on the military base full guarded and equipped, in fact, tempest is much worse...
And finally we see trio sadistic girls....

Dex-chan lover
SMUG
akCOeTQ.png

Users who are viewing this thread